QuickPot™ 10-Cup Portable Propane Coffeemaker
Save $25 on Orders $100+ Details
Offer valid until 02/25/2018 11:59pm. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer subject to change without notice. Some exclusions may apply.
Free Shipping on All Orders Details
Shop Now for Free Standard Shipping on all Orders
Perk up your morning outside with a perfect cup of coffee from the Coleman® QuikPot™ Propane Coffeemaker. Prepare your pick-me-up just like the home version by spooning the grounds into the removable filter basket and adding water. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition, and you can be enjoying fresh-brewed coffee in 18 minutes. With the Pause 'n' Serve feature, there's no need to wait until the family-sized, 10-cup carafe fills up to enjoy your first drink. The PerfectFlow™ regulator will keep a constant heat, no matter the conditions: cold weather, high altitudes or low fuel.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• Pause 'n' Serve feature lets you pour a fresh cup while brewing
• 4,500 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fresh-brewed coffee in 18 minutes
• 10-cup glass carafe holds enough coffee for the whole family
• Lasts up to 4.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Removable filter basket is easy to fill and dishwasher-safe
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• Dimensions: 7.5 x 12.6 x 15.8 in. (19.05 x 30.63 x 40.13 cm)
• Weight: 11.68 lbs (5.3 kg)
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
QuickPot™ 10-Cup Portable Propane Coffeemaker is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by codyutah from Pretty good coffee pot I bought this coffee pot to take deer hunting. We had really cold weather with a lot of wind this year. The coffee took a really long time to brew because it was so cold. If I put it in the back of my truck that has a topper it was much better. I think for the most part this coffee pot will work great camping in the outdoors.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dammer from Works really well! We purchased this unit to be used when we go camping without electricity. Aside from taking a while to brew, 15 minutes, it works flawlessly and in any conditions. The coffee is super hot and tastes good. We bring it on picnics as well - nothing like having a hot coffee next to a secluded lake while travelling. Would like the carry case at some point and am looking for the optional stainless steel carafe. Hookup and startup is easy. It does exactly what I wanted it to.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trvbo from Makes great coffee!! Love being able to make a good cup of hot coffee in a non-powered campsite! The propane valve broke but we were sent a new one right away. Great customer service
Date published: 2017-10-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 44ms
- reviews, product