QuickPot™ 10-Cup Portable Propane Coffeemaker
Perk up your morning outside with a perfect cup of coffee from the Coleman® QuikPot™ Propane Coffeemaker. Prepare your pick-me-up just like the home version by spooning the grounds into the removable filter basket and adding water. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition, and you can be enjoying fresh-brewed coffee in 18 minutes. With the Pause 'n' Serve feature, there's no need to wait until the family-sized, 10-cup carafe fills up to enjoy your first drink. The PerfectFlow™ regulator will keep a constant heat, no matter the conditions: cold weather, high altitudes or low fuel.
• PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
• Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
• Pause 'n' Serve feature lets you pour a fresh cup while brewing
• 4,500 total BTUs of cooking power
• Fresh-brewed coffee in 18 minutes
• 10-cup glass carafe holds enough coffee for the whole family
• Lasts up to 4.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
• Removable filter basket is easy to fill and dishwasher-safe
• Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
• Dimensions: 7.5 x 12.6 x 15.8 in. (19.05 x 30.63 x 40.13 cm)
• Weight: 11.68 lbs (5.3 kg)
• 3-year limited warranty
You May Also Like
Enjoy the campsite sunrise the right way—with a cup of fresh coffee from the Coleman® Camping Coffeemaker. …
9 Cup Coffee Percolator
Brew up enough coffee for everyone to have a couple cups with the Coleman® 9 Cup Percolator. …
QuickPot™ 10-Cup Portable Propane Coffeemaker is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by codyutah from Pretty good coffee pot I bought this coffee pot to take deer hunting. We had really cold weather with a lot of wind this year. The coffee took a really long time to brew because it was so cold. If I put it in the back of my truck that has a topper it was much better. I think for the most part this coffee pot will work great camping in the outdoors.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dammer from Works really well! We purchased this unit to be used when we go camping without electricity. Aside from taking a while to brew, 15 minutes, it works flawlessly and in any conditions. The coffee is super hot and tastes good. We bring it on picnics as well - nothing like having a hot coffee next to a secluded lake while travelling. Would like the carry case at some point and am looking for the optional stainless steel carafe. Hookup and startup is easy. It does exactly what I wanted it to.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trvbo from Makes great coffee!! Love being able to make a good cup of hot coffee in a non-powered campsite! The propane valve broke but we were sent a new one right away. Great customer service
Date published: 2017-10-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 70ms
- reviews, product