Silverton™ 0 Mummy Sleeping Bag
Turn your next adventure into a luxury trip with the Coleman® Silverton™ 0 Sleeping Bag, a mummy-style bag that can help keep you warm in temperatures as low as -18 °C. It's constructed with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation to help keep you warm from top to bottom. An adjustable hood and special quilting construction surround your head and body to help eliminate potential cold spots. The Thermolock™ draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper, and a box-shaped foot gives you extra room to move your feet. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this bag season after season. When you’re ready to head home it’s easy to put it away in the included stuff sack.
• Temperature rating: -18 to -7°C (0 to 20°F)
• Adult regular mummy size: 32" x 82", fits up to 6ft 2in.
• 3.5 lbs Coletherm™ insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
•Comfortsmart™ technology includes:
- ZipPlow™ zipper provides snag free opening and closing
- ThermoLock™ technology draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Durable polyester ripstop cover with polester liner
• Double-batt & offset quilt construction eliminate potential cold spots
• Box-shaped foot gives extra room to move
• 2-way zipper opens the bottom for more ventilation
• Adjustable hood finds the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
• Full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Convenient pillow pocket easily stuffs for added comfort
• Commercial machine washable
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
• Five year limited warranty
Silverton™ 0 Mummy Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2girlsandadog from Affordable and warm I'm interested in doing more cold weather camping and was happy to find a sleeping bag rated for temperatures below -10 for a reasonable price. While I haven't been out for any wilderness camping yet, I did test the sleeping bag by tenting in the back yard lol! I stayed nice and warm the entire night. I would have liked a different, cosier fabric inside, rather then the same material that is used on the outside. However, as I plan on using a liner anyway its not a deal breaker. I bought a second sleeping bag for my sister as a birthday present!
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dracmier1 from Gift This product is a gift for my niece for Christmas it should be a great bag
Date published: 2017-12-19
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 77ms
- reviews, product