Silverton™ 0 Mummy Sleeping Bag
Turn your next adventure into a luxury trip with the Coleman® Silverton™ 0 Sleeping Bag, a mummy-style bag that can help keep you warm in temperatures as low as -18 °C. It's constructed with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation to help keep you warm from top to bottom. An adjustable hood and special quilting construction surround your head and body to help eliminate potential cold spots. The Thermolock™ draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper, and a box-shaped foot gives you extra room to move your feet. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable, ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this bag season after season. When you’re ready to head home it’s easy to put it away in the included stuff sack.
• Temperature rating: -18 to -7°C (0 to 20°F)
• Adult regular mummy size: 32" x 82", fits up to 6ft 2in.
• 3.5 lbs Coletherm™ insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
•Comfortsmart™ technology includes:
- ZipPlow™ zipper provides snag free opening and closing
- ThermoLock™ technology draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Durable polyester ripstop cover with polester liner
• Double-batt & offset quilt construction eliminate potential cold spots
• Box-shaped foot gives extra room to move
• 2-way zipper opens the bottom for more ventilation
• Adjustable hood finds the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
• Full-length draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
• Convenient pillow pocket easily stuffs for added comfort
• Commercial machine washable
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
• Five year limited warranty
Silverton™ 0 Mummy Sleeping Bag is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tom Evans from Bigger and Heavier than i expected I purchased this to go on an elk hunt that needed a 0 degree bag. Coleman always makes great products and this is certainly priced right at a fraction of the competing bags with this specification, but it is 3 times the weight, 3 times the stuffed size, and was not what i was looking for, although i will keep it and probably loan it to one of my hunting companions. I also don't think that if i remove it from its stuff sack, i will get it back in. From a performance standpoint, i have no doubt that the bag will keep its occupant warm on a very cold night in a tent at 9,000 ft. The color is exactly as pictured.
Date published: 2018-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2girlsandadog from Affordable and warm I'm interested in doing more cold weather camping and was happy to find a sleeping bag rated for temperatures below -10 for a reasonable price. While I haven't been out for any wilderness camping yet, I did test the sleeping bag by tenting in the back yard lol! I stayed nice and warm the entire night. I would have liked a different, cosier fabric inside, rather then the same material that is used on the outside. However, as I plan on using a liner anyway its not a deal breaker. I bought a second sleeping bag for my sister as a birthday present!
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steves from Great sleeping bag! I bought three of them for my daughters and they love them.
Date published: 2018-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rachel 11 from Great product Bought two of this and used once on a camping trip. Very warm and soft. Nice quality! And I am able to fold them back into its original bag! I won't say it's easy but it's definitely possible
Date published: 2018-05-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dracmier1 from Gift This product is a gift for my niece for Christmas it should be a great bag
Date published: 2017-12-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nini from Extremely bulky It's bulky an heavy. Not good for backpacking. Buy this only if you are driving to the camp.
Date published: 2018-04-29
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product